Today, I share 5 quotes from 5 of my favorite authors.
1. In our hearts we all know it’s not money that makes us rich. As I’m sure you’ve found, the greatest treasures are never financial. It’s those moments of grace when we appreciate the perfection and beauty of it all. It’s those moments when we feel something eternal and invincible inside us, the core of our spirit. It’s the loving warmth of our relationships with family and friends. It’s finding meaningful work. It’s the capacity to learn and grow, to share and serve.Tony Robbins, Unshakeable, Your Financial Freedom Playbook
2. You never “retire” from the family.Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
3. People who work for money only are usually miserable, because there is no fulfillment and no meaning to what they do.Dave Ramsey, More Than Enough
4. Proper alignment in doing work we love does not mean our families will be eating rice and beans. In fact, proper alignment releases not only a sense of peace and accomplishment, but money is likely to show up in unexpected ways.Dan Miller, 48 Days to the Work You Love
5. Your and my defining moments are the outlines of our lives. If we do not have even some awareness of them, we are blind to ourselves. When we don’t know our defining moments, life becomes unpredictable, irrational, needlessly confusing.Phillip C. McGraw, Self Matters, Creating Your Life From the Inside Out